Free Download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post. Visit this link for free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for SM-G390F.
Free download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F :
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 November 21, 17 Slovakia (TMS) G390FXXU1AQJ2
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 July 02, 18 Germany (DBT) G390FXXU2ARF2
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 November 13, 17 Poland (PLUS) (PLS) G390FXXU1AQI3
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 October 24, 17 Spain (AMO) G390FXXU1AQI3
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 July 13, 17 Slovakia (TMS) G390FXXU1AQF6
Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F 7.0 July 31, 18 Bulgaria (BGL) G390FXXU2ARF2
Flashing Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy Xcover 4 SM-G390F and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.