Free Download Android 7.1.1 / 7.0 Nougat / 6.0.1 Marsmallow / 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A5100 are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy A5 SM-A5100 firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 7.1.1 / 7.0 Nougat / 6.0.1 Marsmallow / 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A5100 :
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 6.0.1 May 14, 17 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHU1BQD3
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 5.1.1 September 30, 16 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHS1API2
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 7.1.1 January 02, 19 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHU1CRL1
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 6.0.1 September 05, 17 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHS1BQH2
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 6.0.1 July 06, 17 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHU1BQF1
GALAXY A5 SM-A5100 6.0.1 May 30, 17 Hong Kong (TGY) A5100ZHS1BQE1
Flashing Android 7.1.1 / 7.0 Nougat / 6.0.1 Marsmallow / 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A5100 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Firmware for Galaxy A5 SM-A5100 and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.