Free Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Galaxy A8 SM-A530N are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy A8 SM-A530N firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post. For Android Oreo firmware visit Free Download Android 8.0.0 Oreo Galaxy A8 SM-A530N.
Free download Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware for Galaxy A8 SM-A530N :
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 April 19, 18 Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC) A530NKSU2ARD1
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 June 21, 18 Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC) A530NKSU2ARF1
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 March 02, 18 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) A530NKSU2ARB6
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 June 12, 18 Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC) A530NKSU2ARE2
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 April 19, 18 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) A530NKSU2ARD1
Galaxy A8 SM-A530N 7.1.1 June 21, 18 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) A530NKSU2ARF1
Flashing Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Galaxy A8 SM-A530N :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A8 SM-A530N and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.