Free Download Android 8.0.0 Oreo for Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.0.0 firmware for Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y :
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Taiwan (BRI) J810YDXU1ARF3
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Thailand (THL) J810YDXU1ARF3
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Vietnam (XXV) J810YDXU1ARF3
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Cambodia (CAM) J810YDXU1ARF3
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Thailand (MYM) J810YDXU1ARF3
Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y 8.0.0 July 09, 18 Indonesia (XID) J810YDXU1ARF3
Flashing Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 8.0.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy J8 SM-J810Y and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.