Free Download Android 8.0.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy S7 SM-G930F firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.0.0 firmware for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F :
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 August 28, 18 Algeria (TMC) G930FXXS2ERH6
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 June 08, 18 Algeria (TMC) G930FXXU2EREM
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 August 07, 18 Algeria (TMC) G930FXXU2ERGE
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 August 28, 18 Argentina (ARO) G930FXXU2ERH3
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 September 27, 18 Argentina (ARO) G930FXXU3ERHC
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 August 14, 18 Australia (XSA) G930FXXU2ERGE
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 June 26, 18 Australia (XSA) G930FXXU2EREM
GALAXY S7 SM-G930F 8.0.0 October 04, 18 Australia (XSA) G930FXXS3ERHD
Flashing Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Galaxy S7 SM-G930F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 8.0.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.