Free Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.1.0 firmware for Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G :
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 October 24, 18 Thailand (MYM) J260GDDU2ARJ7
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 November 14, 18 India (INS) J260GDDU2ARJ1
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 September 10, 18 Nepal (NPL) J260GDDU1ARH6
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 September 10, 18 India (INS) J260GDDU1ARH6
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 August 07, 18 Nepal (NPL) J260GDDU1ARH1
Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G 8.1.0 August 07, 18 India (INS) J260GDDU1ARH1
Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 8.1.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy J2 Core SM-J260G and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.