Free Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo ( Android 8.0.0 Oreo ) for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy S8 SM-G950F firmware is only available for India right now, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.1.0 firmware for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F :
Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 8.1.0 September 12, 18 Argentina (Claro) (CTI) G950FXXU3CRGB
Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 8.1.0 September 12, 18 Paraguay (Claro) (CTP) G950FXXU3CRGB
Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 8.1.0 September 12, 18 Uruguay (Claro) (CTU) G950FXXU3CRGB
Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Bixby key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.