Free Download Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 Firmware for Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 :
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N9200 7.0 February 04, 18 Hong Kong (TGY) N9200ZHU3DRA2
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N9200 7.0 July 03, 18 Hong Kong (TGY) N9200ZHU3DRF2
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N9200 6.0.1 August 02, 16 Hong Kong (TGY) N9200ZHU2BPG2
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N9200 7.0 March 17, 18 Hong Kong (TGY) N9200ZHU3DRB1
GALAXY Note 5 SM-N9200 6.0.1 June 28, 16 Hong Kong (TGY) N9200ZHU2BPF2
See More …
Flashing Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Android 7.0 Nougat and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9200 and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.