Free Download SM-J500Y ROM Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y are available right now. You can also download Android 5.xx Lollipop ROM. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y firmware is available for some countries, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y :
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 6.0.1 April 13, 17 Fiji (VFJ) J500YXXU1BQB1
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 6.0.1 October 01, 17 New Zealand (XNZ) J500YXXU1BQG1
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 6.0.1 November 06, 16 New Zealand (NZC) J500YXXU1BPJ1
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 5.1.1 August 22, 16 New Zealand (TNZ) J500YXXU1APG1
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 6.0.1 December 06, 16 New Zealand (TNZ) J500YXXU1BPK1
GALAXY J5 SM-J500Y 6.0.1 April 13, 17 New Zealand (NZC) J500YXXU1BQB1
Flashing Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy J5 SM-J500Y and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.