Free Download Android 9 Pie ROM for Samsung Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN :
SSP SM-A705FN Pie(Android 9) April 18, 19 Cyprus (CYV) A705FNXXU1ASD1
SSP SM-A705FN Pie(Android 9) April 18, 19 Egypt (EGY) A705FNXXU1ASD3
SSP SM-A705FN Pie(Android 9) April 18, 19 Iraq (MID) A705FNXXU1ASD3
SSP SM-A705FN Pie(Android 9) April 18, 19 Israel (ILO) A705FNXXU1ASD3
SSP SM-A705FN Pie(Android 9) April 29, 19 Kazakhstan (SKZ) A705FNXXU1ASD1
Flashing Android 9 Pie on Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 9 Pie Firmware for Galaxy A70 SM-A705FN and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.