Free Download SM-J700H ROM Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H are available right now. You can also free download Android 5.x.x Lollipop ROM. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J7 SM-J700H firmware is available for some countries, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy J7 SM-J700H :
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 January 18, 19 Iran (THR) J700HXXS3BRL3
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 September 06, 16 Libya (BTC) J700HXXU2BPG4
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 November 24, 16 Germany (MBC) J700HXWU2BPK1
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 June 11, 17 Iran (THR) J700HXXS3BQE2
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 December 19, 16 Nepal (NPL) J700HXXU2BPK3
GALAXY J7 SM-J700H 6.0.1 June 22, 17 Russia (SER) J700HXXS3BQE5
Flashing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy J7 SM-J700H and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.