Free Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y :
SSP SM-M105Y 8.1.0 March 27, 19 Philippines (Open Line) (XTC) M105YDXU1ASC5
Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Galaxy M10 SM-M105G :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, Release all key when Samsung Logo appears, select Reboot to Bootloader )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.