Free Download Android 8.1 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580 are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy Tab A SM-P580 firmware is available for some countries, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.1 Oreo firmware for Galaxy Tab A SM-P580 :
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 November 28, 18 Baltic (SEB) P580KXU1CRJ7
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 November 28, 18 Bulgaria (BGL) P580KXU1CRJ7
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 November 29, 18 Chile (CHO) P580KXU1CRJ7
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 November 29, 18 Colombia (COO) P580KXU1CRJ7
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 December 12, 18 France (XEF) P580KXU1CRJ7
GALAXY Tab A 2016 (S Pen) SM-P580 8.1.0 November 28, 18 Germany (DBT) P580KXU1CRJ7
Flashing Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Tablet in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the tablet, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the tablet to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy Tab A SM-P580 and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.