Free Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 firmware is available for some countries, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post. For Android 8.0 Oreo get it at Free Download Android 8.0 Oreo Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 Firmware.
Free download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 :
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 May 10, 17 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1AQDC
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 October 04, 17 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1AQI2
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 February 22, 17 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1AQB9
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 March 14, 17 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1AQC1
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 February 20, 18 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1ARA2
Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 7.0 April 23, 17 Baltic (SEB) T825XXU1AQD6 T820XXU1AQI2
Flashing Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Tablet in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the tablet, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the tablet to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.