How to flash firmware Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F using ODIN. It will help you how to flash official ROM Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashing the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. It hard to find free download website for the firmware. If looking for free some website is available but download speed is very slowly. Try to find it from personal website.
Flashing instructions on Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F
- Download and Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC )
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key together, while pressing these keys, connect the phone to computer, then press volume up once.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/ ( ignore this if you have downloaded it )
- Open Odin: Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Setup the Phone
- When I published this post samfw.com ( Free ) is working and sammobile.com, you can download it from the website and make sure the firmware is match with your device model number and region. Extract the downloaded zip file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME ). you are only need 4 files ( AP, BL, CP, CSC ).
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers
Make sure to backup all your important data because It will all your data and restore it to default factory settings.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk