How to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy M11 without Trigger KG State / RMM state Prenormal. If you want to flash Custom ROM, custom recovery ( TWRP / OrangeFox ) and Custom Kernel, you need to unlock the bootloader, unlocking bootloader on Galaxy M11, it does not enough by enabling OEM unlock option although KG State / RMM State is not Prenormal and OEM unlock option is enabled. This method will wipe all data on internal storage. So, make sure to backup your important data! the data can not be recovered.
Step by step to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy M11 :
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlocking option ( Settings -> Developer options )
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it ) : http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
How to Enter Download Mode Galaxy M11
Enter Unlock and Lock Bootloader Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears ).
How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy M11
- Unlock Bootloader : In Download Mode you see the long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then use Volume UP to select “YES” to confirm and “No” to cancel unlock bootloader and restart the phone.
- After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot and make sure the phone connected to the internet or triggers KG State / RMM State Prenormal.
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
- The Bootloader are unlocked Now!
How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy M11 ( normally + forgot pattern )
- Turn Power Off ( In case you forgot the pattern: press and hold Volume Down key + power key, when screen goes blank release volume down then quickly press and hold Volume up and power key jump to point 3 )
- Press and Hold Volume Up key + Power key
- When Samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until Android Recovery appears
- Select Wipe data / factory reset
- Press Power key to confirm
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before unlock the boot loader.