How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy A60. This situation you can not enter Stock Recovery Mode, It’s caused by some reasons like softbrick, failed installing custom recovery, failed installing custom rom, infected by virus that caused files system corrupted. Don’t panic, as long as you can enter download mode, you can fix it by flashing the stock ROM. You need a trick to enter Download Mode, this situation will not allow you entering Download mode normally. If you get error message when flashing the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. It hard to find free download website for the firmware. If looking for free some website is available but download speed is very slowly. Try to find it from personal website.
A trick to Enter Download Mode on Bootlooping
- Connect your phone to PC
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when screen goes blank release Power key then quickly press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key
- When Warnings screen appears release all keys.
- Press volume up to enter Download Mode.
- Now you are ready to flash the Stock ROM, to make it works again.
How to Flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A60
- We assume that your phone have connected to pc and its on Download Mode
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. I suggest you to use latest firmware update
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk