Update Samsung Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600F to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600F are available for download, the firmware detail you can see it at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-J600F/. If you can not download it from the website. You can try download it from alternative webs on updato.com and samsung-firmware.org and no need registered. It also available for some countries.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
PDA/AP Version J600FPUU1ARE3
CSC Version J600FSER1ARE3
MODEM/CP Version J600FXXU1ARDL
Region SER — Russia
Build Date 2018-05-11
OS Version 8.0.0
How to Update Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-J600F/. If it does not work try to download it from updato.com with unlimited speed and no need registered.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk