Update Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600G to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600G are available for download, For free download you can visit Free Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600G. It also available for some countries.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 March 15, 19 Argentina (ARO) J600GUBU3ASA2
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 March 27, 19 Argentina (ANC) J600GUBU3ASA2
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 February 08, 19 Bangladesh (BNG) J600GDXU3ASA1
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 March 15, 19 Bolivia (BVO) J600GUBU3ASA2
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 March 20, 19 Cambodia (CAM) J600GDXS3ASA1
Galaxy J6 SM-J600G 8.0.0 March 15, 19 Chile (CHO) J600GUBU3ASA2
How to Update Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J6 SM-J600G :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk