Update Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for SM-G965U firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 November 07, 18 Unknown (CCT) G965USQU3BRJ5
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 March 16, 18 USA (USC) G965USQU1ARBG
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 March 12, 18 Unknown (CCT) G965USQU1ARBG
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 September 10, 18 USA (USC) G965USQS3ARG8
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 August 14, 18 Unknown (CCT) G965USQU3ARG7
Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U 8.0.0 November 26, 18 USA (USC) G965USQU3BRJ5
How to Update Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus SM-G965W :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Bixby key + Power Key for a while, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk