Free Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat / Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Wide SM-G600S are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy Wide SM-G600S firmware is available right now, you can see complete list below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat / Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Wide SM-G600S :
GALAXY Wide SM-G600S 6.0.1 July 24, 16 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) G600SKSU1APF4
GALAXY Wide SM-G600S 6.0.1 June 11, 17 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) G600SKSU1AQE2
GALAXY Wide SM-G600S 7.1.1 April 03, 18 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) G600SKSU1BRC2
GALAXY Wide SM-G600S 6.0.1 September 11, 16 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) G600SKSU1APH2
GALAXY Wide SM-G600S 6.0.1 December 29, 16 Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC) G600SKSU1APL1
Flashing Android 7.1.1 Nougat / Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Wide SM-G600S :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat / Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Wide SM-G600S and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.