Update Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 firmware and look for Android OS version.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 8.0.0 December 05, 18 China (Open China) (CHC) A9100ZCU1BRK3
GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 6.0.1 September 25, 16 China (Open China) (CHC) A9100ZCU1API2
GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 6.0.1 June 01, 16 China (Open China) (CHC) A9100ZCU1APD5
GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 6.0.1 July 23, 18 China (Open China) (CHC) A9100ZCU1ARG1
How to install Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 :
- Free download Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 Android 8.0.0 Oreo. Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk