Free Download Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Firmware SM-A510FD, SM-A5100, SM-A5108, SM-A510F, SM-A510K, SM-A510L, SM-A510M, SM-A510S, SM-A510Y models for Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. No need registered, No need to pay. No Android 8 Oreo Update available for Galaxy A5 2016. The firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 7.0 Nougat, 6.0.1 Marshmallow and 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for Galaxy A5 2016 :
Flashing Android 7.0 Nougat, 6.0.1 Marshmallow and 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy A5 2016 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Link Android 7.0 Nougat, 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware for Galaxy A5 2016 and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.