Free Download Android 8.0.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960N are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy S9 SM-G960N firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.0.0 firmware for Galaxy S9 SM-G960N :
Galaxy S9 SM-G960N 8.0.0 March 13, 18 Korea (KOO) G960NKSU1ARC7
Galaxy S9 SM-G960N 8.0.0 March 28, 18 Korea (KOO) G960NKSU1ARCD
Galaxy S9 SM-G960N 8.0.0 June 05, 18 Korea (KOO) G960NKSU1ARD7
Galaxy S9 SM-G960N 8.0.0 October 16, 18 Korea (KOO) G960NKSU1ARJ2
Galaxy S9 SM-G960N 8.0.0 May 15, 18 Korea (KOO) G960NKSU1ARD6
Flashing Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Galaxy S9 SM-G960N :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Bixby key + Power Key for a while, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 8.0.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy S9 SM-G960N and you can also use thE link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.