Update SM-J410G to Android 8.1.0 Oreo Samsung J4 Core. The Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for Galaxy J4 Core SM-J410G are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for Galaxy J4 Core SM-J410G firmware and look for Android OS version.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 January 22, 19 Paraguay (UPO) J410GUBU1ASA1
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 January 30, 19 Guatemala (PGU) J410GUBU1ARL1
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 January 22, 19 Chile (CRC) J410GUBU1ARL1
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 February 01, 19 Mexico (MXO) J410GUBU1ASA2
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 February 20, 19 Brazil (ZTO) J410GUBU1ASB1
SSP SM-J410G 8.1.0 January 22, 19 Argentina (ARO) J410GUBU1ASA1
How to update Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core SM-J410G :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“. If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Home_CSC: Flash the firmware without wiping the data (if you just want to update the ROM) CSC: Flash the firmware along with a complete wipe including data (mostly used in cases like bricked phones or Go-Back-To-Stock situations)