Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download Android 7.0 Nougat SM-G610M firmware. and Free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for J7 Prime SM-G610M.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 October 23, 17 Unknown (CHP) G610MUBU1BQI3
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 October 29, 18 Peru (PET) G610MUBU2BRH6
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 July 19, 18 Unknown (CHP) G610MUBS1BRF3
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 August 16, 18 Argentina (ANC) G610MUBU1BRG2
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 October 02, 18 Brazil (ZTO) G610MUBS2BRH2
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M 7.0 May 14, 18 Chile (CHO) G610MUBU1BRD2
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN