Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730GM to Android 8.1.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730GM are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for SM-J730GM firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Before Update manually or OTA Update please read Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Touch Screen Problem after Update to Android 8.1.0 Oreo It happened right now and there are no solution.
Model name Galaxy J7 Pro
Version Android 8.1.0
Build date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 12:01:09 +0000
Security Patch Level 2018-08-01
Product code THL
Update Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730GM :
- Free download Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730GM Android 8.1.0 Oreo. Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1”
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk