Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y. The Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y firmware and look for Android OS version.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
SSP SM-M105Y 8.1.0 March 27, 19 Philippines (Open Line) (XTC) M105YDXU1ASC5
How to update Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy M10 SM-M105Y :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, Release all key when Samsung Logo appears, select Reboot to Bootloader )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk