How to flash Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Phones. If you have updated your Samsung galaxy devices to Android 9 Pie. The way to flash the rom is not same anymore with your old Android version. On Android 9 Pie to enter download mode is same for all samsung galaxy phone. We can enter download mode from Android Recovery Mode. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
How to Flashing Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Phones :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Up key + ( home key or bixby key if available ) + Power key, Release all key when Samsung Logo appears, select Reboot to Bootloader, Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
When you need to flash the ROM manually?
- The phone does not get update online ( OTA Update )
- You need to install clean and fresh android system
- The phone infected by virus/malware and perform a hard reset does not solve it.
- You want to change the Android version, downgrade or Upgrade it.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk