Pruh_Tweaks is a kernel tweaking module that comes with 3 Profiles/Mode: Power Saving Mode (Battery), Balanced Mode, Performance ( Gaming Mode ) according that you needed. It will help you to improve your android phone performance and could be adjusted as needed. Most user look for adding gaming performance, it may suitable for gaming. Pruh_tweaks brought to you by Avinash-Dwivedi@https://github.com/Avinash-Dwivedi. To install this module, your Galaxy A30 must be installed TWRP Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- 3 Profiles / Mode: Battery, Balanced, Performance/Gaming according to one’s need
- Tweaks applied according to above profiles:
- CPU Tweaks
- GPU Tweaks
- I/O Tweaks
- Virtual Memory Tweaks
- Increases WiFi Scanning Interval
- Disables Error Reporting and Debugging (Using build.prop and Kernel Parameters both)
- App Analytics Remover
- Interent Tweaks, TCP Tweaks, Net Speed+ Tweak, Increased Buffer Tweak for better Internet Connectivity
- Calling Tweaks
- Touch & Scrolling Tweaks
- GPU Tweaks with Forced GPU Rendering and Skiagl Renderer
- Video Streaming Tweaks
- Multi-Tasking Limitations Removal Tweak
- USB Tweaks
- Some Other Random build.prop Tweak
- Trash Cleaner that Cleans Trash at every Reboot
- FSTrim that Trims Partitions at every Reboot
- Battery Improvement Tweaks
- Disable Kernel Panic
- Disable MMC and CRC
- Heap Optimization
- Custom Entropy in 3 presets…
- Simply open Magisk Manger on your device
- Go to Modules section ( The puzzle piece icon )
- Press the “Install from Storage” button
- Select the “pruh_tweaks.zip” you have downloaded
- Follow the instructions displayed…
- Reboot to system and Enjoy!!!
- Version 2.0 : Here
- Version 3.0 : Here
- Version 4.0 : Here
- Version 5.0 : Here
- Versin 6.0 : Here ( Recommended )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.