How to enter Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Recovery Mode / Tizen System Recovery, Hard reset and Wipe Device.
Recovery Mode Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H ( Tizen System Recovery )
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Home Key, while pressing these keys then press and hold Power key for a while
- Release all key when Samsung logo appear
- You are now in Tizen System Recovery with 3 options ( Reboot system now, Safe mode and Phone initialization )
- Use Volume Keys to select
- Use Power key to confirm
Hard reset Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H using External Keys
- In Recovery Mode / Tizen System Recovery
- Use Volume Key to select Phone initializationt (Factory reset except SD card) and press Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.