TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 – BTC6 Firmware. After flash TWRP Recovery you can use it for rooting your Galaxy M30s or Install custom ROM. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before flashing TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy M30s. Take it at your own risk! Follow the instruction carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
Step by step Flashing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 – BTC6 Firmware
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options ( Settings -> Developer options )
- Make sure the bootloader are unlocked, If not read How to unlock Bootloader M30s
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers: http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
- Download Latest Magisk Manager
- Download TWRP_BTC6_MagiskPatched.tar on forum xda-developers original thread you can find the link on the page.
- Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_01.14.2020.zip on forum xda-developers
Flashing TWRP on Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10:
- Make sure the bootloader are unlocked, OEM unlock option is grey
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until Android Recovery Mode Appears. Select Reboot to bootloader.
- Open ODIN, IMPORTANT!: Uncheck “Auto Reboot” in Options!
- Flashing TWRP_BTC6_MagiskPatched.tar as AP in ODIN,
- Connect to the phone to computer then click start.
- Magisk is now successfully flashed to your device! Several steps before you can properly use the device.
- DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe -> Format data.
- Copy Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_01.14.2020.zip to phone
- Install Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_01.14.2020.zip
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- For rooting you can read TWRP Root Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 – BTC6 Firmware
If something goes wrong and you want to unroot it, just flash the ROM to make it works again. Read How to flash Galaxy M30s.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: