How to enter Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-R732 Recovery Mode, Hard reset and Remove screen lock PIN.
Recovery Mode and Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-R732
- Turn off the Gear S2
- Press and hold the Home key until REBOOTING appears.
- Press the Home key repeatedly until the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays.
- Press Home key until Recovery is selected
- Press and hold the Home key.
- Keep holding the Home key until the Gear S2 begins rebooting.
Light Reset and Factory reset
- Press Home key from the Watch screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Gear info.
- Scroll to and tap Reset Gear.
- Tap a reset options.
- Light reset: Delete all data except media files and personal data (such as email accounts and S Health data).
- Factory reset: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data. Use this reset when you plan to sell or give away your device and need to return it to its factory settings.
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your lock PIN, It will remove your forgotten lock PIN.