How to Install anti-brick factory preloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro Android 9. Don’t worry about brick, If something goes wrong, as long as the Factory Preloader is present we can unbrick it. If the phone installed MIUI 11 and Android 10 installed, the phone must be downgraded to Android 9. This method will not work if you’re on Android 10. Tested on Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 11 Android 10 Global, downgrade it from Android 10 to Android 9. Read this post how to Downgrade Redmi note 8 pro MIUI 11 Android 10 to Android 9. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Preloader FIX noBrick.zip file that consist of:
- Flashing Factory preloader
- Enable USB Debugging
- Connect the Phone to Computer
- run “CMD” as Run as Administrator
- In CMD command, go to “c:\platform-tools”
- type “adb devices”
- type “adb reboot bootloader”
- Go to folder “Preloader FIX noBrick”
- open flash_noauth.bat
- Press any key to exit the command prompt windows
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power key to enter Factory Preloader
- Use Volume Up to select menu and Volume Down to confirm
You can select what you want to do:
- Recovery Mode
- Fastboot Mode
- Normal Boot
- Normal Boot +ftrace
- Normal kmemleak on
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before flash it