How to Fix RMM State or OEM Unlock toggle on Android 8.1 Oreo using Miracle Box. You don’t need wait 7 days / 168 hours to see OEM Unlock option appears. You can downgrade to Android 7 Nougat, Install Custom ROM, Install Custom Recovery and Rooting. It may be works for other Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
Files that you need:
- Installed latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Stock firmware Android 8.x Oreo ( Tested on Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G ) You can download the firmware for free at free SM-J730G Oreo firmware, free SM-J730GM Oreo firmware and free SM-J730F Oreo Firmware.
- Download Latest Odin 3
- Download Miracle box 2.85
- Extract downloaded miracle zip files
- Run Miracle Box_Cracked 2.58 (run as Administrator)
- Set computer time to 2 years ago. Then close miracle box.
- Open Miracle Box_Cracked 2.58 (run as Administrator) again on Pop Up windows select “Try“
- Enable USB Debugging option.
- Connect the phone via USB Cable to the computer. If there something pops up, tick “always allow” then “allow”.
- Select “Connect” button on the top left side on miracle box
- Select “Samsung tab” on the miracle box
- Select Scan on the top right corner
- Set the mode selection into : Download then hit “Go” button you will notice that your phone is on download mode and its blank. Just let it be on that state its on the process right now.
- Select on “Reset Reactivation/EE Locks” Hit ” Start button” and now its on the process.
- Reboot the phone to download mode, hold and press vol down + home key and power key then wait until you download mode again, press Volume Up to “Continue”. If you can see there’s no more RMM State: prenormal, It means you’re almost done.
- Flash Android 8.1 Oreo firmware via Odin.
- Activate Developers Options and You can see OEM Unlock options.
- Now you can flash Custom Recovery, Flash Custom ROM and Rooting.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Do this with your own risk.
Source: XDA-Developers Forum