Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download Android 7.0 Nougat SM-G610Y firmware.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 November 28, 18 Fiji (VFJ) G610YZTU2BRK1
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 July 23, 18 New Zealand (NZC) G610YZTU1BRF1
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 November 28, 18 New Zealand (NZC) G610YZTU2BRJ1
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 April 18, 18 Fiji (VFJ) G610YZTU1BRC3
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 November 06, 18 Australia (XSA) G610YZTU2BRJ1
Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y 7.0 July 25, 18 Australia (XSA) G610YZTU1BRF1
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610Y :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk