How to Flash AbhiX ROG MIUI 12.1 ROM Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A30. AbhiX ROG MIUI 12.1 ROM comes with OS Android 10 Q brought to you by Cytolytic@XDA. AbhiX ROG MIUI 12.1 are ported to Samsung Galaxy A30 by Cytolytic@XDA. Bugs fixed: Random rebooting, brightness and Google Camera. Bugs on Bluetooth and wired headset / headphone. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q.
- Download Miui12_v2_A30_ByCytolytic.zip
- Download Eureka.R4.3_A305.GSI.Q.zip
- Download GCam_5.1.018.177470874.41362666_IDan_N6_4.1_fix.apk
- Download Generic-1-LightFix-MIUI.zip
- Download Magisk v20.4 and Magisk Manager v7.5.1
- Copy ROM and kernel to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install AbhiX ROG MIUI 12.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select Miui12_v2_A30_ByCytolytic.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Generic-1-LightFix-MIUI.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Eureka.R4.3_A305.GSI.Q.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Magisk-v20.4.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Install GCam_5.1.018.177470874.41362666_IDan_N6_4.1_fix.apk
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: