How to Install MIUI 12 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A30. MIUI version MIUI 12 – RevOS 20.5.16 | TomorrowLand. Play store, Camera ( support Portrait ) and SIM Card are worked. FingerPrint is worked on Galaxy A30. We need work hard to make it works, there are some fix that we must applied ( Fix Lag and com.android.phone or SIM Card, Fix Light / Brightness and Fix related Mi-Account and fix Google Play Store ). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q.
- Download RevOSLavender-AB-10-20200516-ErfanGSI.img Alternative: androidfilehost => Donate to my paypal
- Download FixMIUI12.7z ( You must extract it, there are several files )
- Download Kintsugi-GSI#1.1.6.img
- Download MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk
- Copy all to SD Card ( Recommended )
How to Install MIUI 12 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A30:
STEP 1: Instal ROM, Kernel, LightFix and Magisk
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Install Image – select RevOSLavender-AB-10-20200516-ErfanGSI.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – Install Image – select Kintsugi-GSI#1.1.6.img – select “Boot” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – select Generic-1-LightFix-MIUI.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Magisk-v20.4.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
STEP 2: Fix Lag and com.android.phone or SIM Card
- Install Magisk, ignore additional setup
- Install MiX app ( Mi-Xplorer app ) Grant super user
- Copy all code from z.txt to build.prop ( replace all codes in build.prop with all codes in z.txt ) then Save it
- Reboot Phone
STEP 3: Fix Brightness
- Install hKtweaks, Grant super user
- Open Hk Tweaks – Custom Controls
- add “+” Import – select “Brightness_ModS7.json” checked On Boot
- Reboot Phone
STEP 4: Fix Google Play Store
- Install com.google.android.gms_20.18.17_(120400-311416286)-201817037_minAPI29(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
- Done. We can enter google account and use play store.
STEP 5: Fix everything related to miAccount
- Open MiX xplorer
- Delete folder “provision”: ->System/priv-app/provision
- Delete “xiaomiservicesframework”: ->System/app/xiaomiservicesframework
- Reboot Phone
STEP 6: Trouble Shooting and Fix Camera app if you make mistake
- Don’t touch AI option it will crash the camera app
- If touched it, Hold camera app – App info – Storage – Clear data – Clear all data
- Now, It should works again.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.