CORVUS-OS v16.0 Alpha Centauri Android 11 for POCO X3 NFC – Surya. Corvus OS a ROM with many useful & required Customizations. Corvus OS is based on Android Opensource Project (AOSP). This Corvus OS ROM is maintainer by Sambit. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Corvus_v16.0-Alpha-Centauri-surya-Gapps-13052021-OFFICIAL-1603.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Corvus ROM Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Install – select Corvus_v16.0-Alpha-Centauri-surya-Gapps-13052021-OFFICIAL-1603.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Open Magisk
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.