How to Flash BlissRoms v14.2 Android 11 on Samsung Galaxy A52. BlissRoms v14.2 brought to you by @eremitein that comes with ROM OS Android 11. BlissRoms providing an alternative experience to users who want to retain the ability to customize their device and still stick closer to the stock Android look and feel. Over the years, Bliss has managed to create its own loyal fanbase who like the ROM and its experience for good reason. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- In this case I install it via OrangeFox Recovery, Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery, If not you can read How to Install TWRP Recovery R11 on Samsung Galaxy A52
- Download bless-v306-210502-arm64-bgZ.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download kernel Kakarot-UNI-1-A52-2021-05-13-23-11.zip
- Download ChonDoe_Flasher.zip
How to use ChonDoe_Flasher
- Rename bless-v306-210502-arm64-bgZ.img to system.img
- Copy ChonDoe_Flasher.zip and system.img to external sd card or Internal Storage in the same place. You can also put it into a folder that you want. In the video below I named the folder with “ROM”. Copy both to the ROM folder.
For more detail read How to Install GSI and GAPPS on Dynamic Partition Samsung Galaxy A51
How to Install BlissRoms v14.2 Android 11 on Samsung Galaxy A52:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, release all keys when Samsung Logo Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ChonDoe_Flasher.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install Kakarot-UNI-1-A52-2021-05-13-23-11.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Watch this video
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.