Liquid Remix Custom ROM Android 9.0 Pie for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610X. Base on LineageOS OFFICIAL release Created 2018-11-24 Last Updated 2019-01-19, Status: Stable. To install this ROM, your phone need to be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Require Tools:
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery.
- Download liquid_remix-10.0.4-20190119-OFFICIAL-on7xelte.zip
- Download GAPPS ( Google Applications ) Recommended to not use Beta versions.
How to Install Liquid Remix ROM and GAPPS Android 9.0 Pie on Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610X :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Home key, while pressing these keys press and hold Power key. Release all keys when TWRP Recovery mode appears on the screeen
- Select Wipe -> Advanced Wipe: Ticked Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE ( Important to do this, if you don’t wipe with this options, you will get boot loop when finish flash the zip files. If you get boot loop to fix it, you must repeat it again and do this )
- Swipe to Wipe
- From Home menu, select Install and point to liquid_remix-10.0.4-20190119-OFFICIAL-on7xelte.zip file and then swipe to flash.
- From Home menu, select Install and point to Open GApps file and then swipe to flash. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
- Select Reboot to System, on the TWRP Install apps, tab Do not Install.
- Wait a moment, it need more times than usual.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Source: XDA-Developers Forum