How to install Descendant-X GSI Rom on Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 10 Q. It comes with basic feature only without supported by vendor. Like we installed Windows OS without Drivers supported. Descendant X rom is developed by Dil3mm4 XDA – Member. This ROM tested on Samsung Galaxy A50s with Android 10 stock ROM. Your phone must be installed TWRP Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 10 Q.
- Download Descendant X Rom ARM64-AB included GAPPS
- Extract It, flash system.img
- Download Latest Magisk Manager ( MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk )
How to Install Descendant-X Rom on Samsung Galaxy A50s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data
- Reboot to Power off
- Enter TWRP Recovery again
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If image file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – Install Image – select Descendant-X rom.img – thick “System Image” and Confirm to flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone – Done!
- Rooting: Enter TWRP Recovery – select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect phone to Internet
- Install Magisk Manager and Open it
- Do Additional Setup, It will rebooting
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: