How to Flash Custom rom DreamX OS One UI 3.1 for Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 11. DreamX OS is a Custom ROM for Galaxy M30s based on Galaxy A50s firmware are developed by Ivan2005@XDA. Unfortunately, Stock Camera Apps and Secure folder does not work. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Features and Bugs
- Based on the latest A50s INS firmware
- Security was removed
- Added custom video and photo preloaded wallpaper
- Full ScreenRecorder with all features
- Enabled Flagship animations
- All 12 edge lighting styles with all features
- Bugs: Stock camera and secure folder does not work
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 11. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 11
- Download Dream OS V1 A50s OneUI 3.1 Port For M30s .zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install DreamX OS on Samsung Galaxy M30s:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank release volume down only, quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Dream OS V1 A50s OneUI 3.1 Port For M30s .zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass SafetyNet
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install app-debug.apk to fix safetyNet API Error, Update magisk app if there is a new update.
- Open Magisk
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.