MIUI Pulse 12.2 update: 2021-04-23 for Poco X3 NFC (Surya), How to Root, Fix SafetyNet API Error and Bypass SafetyNet. MIUI Pulse 12.2 is a Xiaomi Custom ROM project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. Added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Pulse 12.2 Basic (surya) UPD 23.04.21.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Miui Pulse 12.2 Changelog
Billou&AudreyApril 23, 2021
- Updated system applications (except Google)
- SeLinux Status – Enforcing
- Encryption is present
- The device is fully certified in the GPay / Play Store
- Increased audio sampling rate
- Disabled the creation of unnecessary logs in the dropbox (logs are created only from application crashes)
- Removed system update
MIUI Pulse 12.2 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Install – select Pulse 12.2 Basic (surya) UPD 23.04.21.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass It
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install app-debug.apk to fix safetyNet API Error. Update magisk apps if there is a new update
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Tags: Android 11 ROM, bypass safetynet, custom rom for Poco X3, MIUI Pulse 12.2, poco x3 nfc, root poco x3 nfc, safetynet fix, TWRP for Poco