How to Install / Root / Fix SafetyNet API Error / Bypass SafetyNet on Prish OS v7 Android 11 Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy M30s. Stable build Based on A50s optimized for gaming and feel the smoothness are developed by neel0210@XDA. Prish OS based on A50s R firmware and focused on good performance, camera and by side maintaining good battery life. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- Edge lightning
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more).
- Optimized Build.prop
- Added night mode in front camera
- Added singletake and FUN mode in camera
- Removed camera mods which caused crash in older verison
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Added native samsung screen recording
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled Enhanced (HIGH) Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Enabled Zygote preforking.
- Underhood tweaks between battery and performance balance.
- HQM Optimizations..
- Enabled Dolby Atmos without Headsets.
- Fixed Screen flickering.
- Fixed Camera Blur
- Fixed Call recording issues.
- Fixed Screen capture issue
- Fixed Night mode in Front camera.
- Fixed Goodlock issue with store
- Fixed Galaxy store crash/Not updating apps
- Fixed Slow MO video in rear cam
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 11. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 11
- Download PrishOS_V7_A50s_R_PORT_M30sdd.zip
- Download PrishVendor_R5_M30sdd.zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Prish OS v7 on Samsung Galaxy M30s:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank release volume down only, quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select PrishOS_V7_A50s_R_PORT_M30sdd.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select PrishVendor_R5_M30sdd.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass SafetyNet
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install app-debug.apk ( Magisk Canary Release )
- Change Magisk Update Channel to “Canary”
- Update Magisk
- Update magisk app if there is a new update to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip ( Bypass SafetyNet )
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.