How to Install Havoc-OS v4.1 Android 11 Official on Samsung Galaxy A50. Havoc-OS v4.1 is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel and brought to you by firstname.lastname@example.org. Havoc-OS v4.1 comes with ROM OS Android 11 offers more features, light and FingerPrint under display does not worked, MTP worked. Dual SIM Card worked but not support voLTE. This ROM Required: Installed TWRP Recovery. Version Information Status: Stable GSI ROM Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210208-arm64-ab-Official-GApps ( ARM64-AB ). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP v3.5.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 ( Recommended )
- Download Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210208-arm64-ab-Official-GApps.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download latest Open GAPPS: Platform=ARM64, Android=10, Variant=nano ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM and GApps to SD Card ( Recommended )
How to Install Havoc-OS v4.1 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install – Install Image – Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210208-arm64-ab-Official-GApps.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
How to Root Android 11 GSI with Magisk on Any GSIs; LineageOS, CAOS, Havoc-OS, FluidOS, StageOS, Decendant OS, NusantaraOS etc. Use latest magisk version v21.x, It works for rooting Android 11 GSI. We need modify and add some code to the file. I have rooted some GSI using magisk v21.x. We also need phh-super user to modify the system file. I recommended use mi-explorer apps to modify it. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Read more…
Watch this Video:
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.