Android 11 R GSI Rom for Samsung Galaxy A50. This GSI ROM is Developer Preview Release. It comes with basic feature only without supported by vendor. Like we installed Windows OS without Drivers supported. This ROM tested on Samsung Galaxy A50 with Android 10 stock ROM. Your phone must be installed TWRP Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 Q.
- Download Android 11 R GSI ROM, you can download ARM64+GMS ( GAPPS included ) or ARM64 only without GAPPS
- Extract It, you will fine 2 file system.img and vbmeta.img, just flash system.img only
How to Install Android 11 R on Samsung Galaxy A50 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe -- Format Data -- type “yes” and confirm
- Select Reboot to Power Off
- Enter TWRP Recovery again
- Copy system.img from PC to Phone
- Select Install -- Install Image -- select system.img -- thick “System Image” and Confirm to flash
- Select Reboot -- System
- Setup the Phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device -- with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: