Steps by steps install arm64 GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A6 with 64bit Vendor. Project_Treble AOSP 9.0 v119 by phhusson use system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz is a full Treble Vendor/Kernel implementation for Galaxy A6. Make sure your Galaxy A6 installed TWRP Recovery, If not visit this link How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A6 with Android 9 Pie. Previous post How to install arm32bit GSI ROM for Galaxy A6.
Download these files and save it on External SD Card or Direct to Internal Storage:
- Download system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz, you need to convert it to system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img
- Download Treble-64bit Vendor for A6 v1.1.zip
Installing GSI ROM
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A6 )
- Format Dalvik, System, Data and Cache.
- Install the GSI ROM ( system-arm64-aonly-gapps-su.img ) and click on system image.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Install latest Treble-64bit Vendor for A6 v1.1.zip
- Reboot to system and do Initial setup, Done!
How to fix warnings “google play services requires an action” and notifications about your device not being certified:
- Installing Device ID.apk, Copy Google Service Framework (GSF)
- Paste GSF and Register it to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
- Wait a few minutes and reboot. A few seconds after rebooting, you’ll be done and you’ll be able to normally log in.
Warning: you must understand what you will do and take it your own risk.