Steps by steps install arm32 GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A6. Project_Treble AOSP 9.0 v119 by phhusson use system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz is a full Treble Vendor/Kernel implementation for Galaxy A6. Make sure your Galaxy A6 installed TWRP Recovery, If not visit this link How to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A6 with Android 9 Pie. Next post How to install arm64bit GSI ROM on Samsung Galaxy A6 with 64bit Vendor.
Download these files and save it on External SD Card or Direct to Internal Storage:
- Download system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img.xz, you need to convert it to system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img
- Download Device ID.apk ( you need this file to fix “Google Play Services requires an action” error message and for registering it )
- Download Magisk-v19.1.zip or latest
Installing GSI ROM
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A6 )
- Format Dalvik, System, Data and Cache.
- Install the GSI ROM ( system-arm32_binder64-aonly-gapps-su.img ) and click on system image.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Install latest Magisk. (Not necessary)
- Reboot to system and do Initial setup, Done!
How to fix warnings “google play services requires an action” and notifications about your device not being certified:
- Installing Device ID.apk, Copy Google Service Framework (GSF)
- Paste GSF and Register it to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
- Wait a few minutes and reboot. A few seconds after rebooting, you’ll be done and you’ll be able to normally log in.
Warning: you must understand what you will do and take it your own risk.