How to Flash Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 9 Pie LightROM. LightROM is a Custom ROM for SM-A505F Contains Basic MODS/Tweaks & Its Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Require Tools:
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F.
- Download LightROM custom ROM: [Samsung][ROM][PIE][9.0][03-Oct-2019][A505_F][v1]LightROM.zip
- Copy the custom ROM to External SD Card or you can copy it to internal storage after Wipe it
How to Install LightROM Custom ROM on Galaxy A50 SM-A505F :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Home key, while pressing these keys press and hold Power key. Release all keys when TWRP Recovery mode appears on the screeen
- Wipe everything (INTERNAL STORAGE, SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK / ART Cache ) ( Important to do this, if you don’t wipe with this options, you will get boot loop when finish flash the zip files. If you get boot loop to fix it, you must repeat it again and do this )
- Flashing ROM, from Home menu, select Install and point to [Samsung][ROM][PIE][9.0][03-Oct-2019][A505_F][v1]LightROM.zip file and then swipe to flash.
- Reboot to system select “yes”
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device -- with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Source: xda-developers forum